Re: Fed Up with Telus service

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Rockstar

@Mobility_Princess-- I'm gonna be one of those off-topic people now because I'm far too lazy to start a question thread of my own. Smiley Very Happy Yesterday I bought the LG G Pad IV, and I wanted the power pack for it, but Telus said no accessories are available. Will Telus have the power pack in future, do you think? Searching the LG website I found no sellers in BC.

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Oh I have no doubts that you were told the complete wrong thing. For that I apologize. 😞

Mobility Client Care Rep
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

and this is why i dropped telus a year ago for both our personal phones and switched to a new provider.. It was not until i had switched over to the new provider and called to cancel all my accounts did the last supervisor i talked to actually try to save my business and be helpful. Their words were it should not have escalated to this point and i should have been taken care of right away.. 

Highlighted
Resident

I also purchased a g pad iv, after I went back to their (Telus) online add on the website. They advertise that you get a plus pack if you buy on there ( buy an lg g6 and g pad combo) I went back to the store, and they said nope dont know nothing about it. Talked to customer service they said go back to store and ask for one. I did that and they said, cant find any. Went back to customer service they said, buy one where ever you can find one, and we will put $125.00 on your account to pay for it. Went to lg canada, they said videotron has them. Went to videtron, they said you have to be their customer to be able to buy one. Went back to lg and they said sorry we only sell to providers, actually provider, as videotron appears as the only store with any. I have also tried the usa stores, similar, cant sell to you. Whats going on?

Steve

Highlighted
Neighbour

You're wrong - Telus used to prioritize good customer service. no longer..

Highlighted
Helpful Neighbour
That's what I said.... they used to prioritize good customer service but they don't anymore.