cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor indoor/backyard Reception

maurixxi
Just Moved In

Hi, I would like to know what option Telus offers for poor mobile reception at home.  I'm not even talking about the basement, which i'm assuming the technology just isn't there yet.  am I out of luck if so what's the point of having a cell phone if conditions have to be almost perfect for the service to work.

Thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

nasty
Rockstar

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, have you tried to reach out the the TELUS technical assistance? If you are in a bad service area as signal booster might be a good idea as @nasty suggested.

View solution in original post

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

There's an app that allows you to report areas of weak coverage.  What phone do you have?

On Blackberries, it's "Telus NetXP".  Still waiting for better coverage at TnT Metrotown's dairy/meat section.

3 REPLIES 3

nasty
Rockstar

ET
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, have you tried to reach out the the TELUS technical assistance? If you are in a bad service area as signal booster might be a good idea as @nasty suggested.

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

There's an app that allows you to report areas of weak coverage.  What phone do you have?

On Blackberries, it's "Telus NetXP".  Still waiting for better coverage at TnT Metrotown's dairy/meat section.