Not getting incoming calls

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour
Did your latest outage have anything to do with my phone not getting incoming calls? ..All day yesterday my phone would not get calls. .today it seems to be working fine...i couldn't call you or sign in to my account cause your site was down to find out what was up

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, what device do you own ? If you own a regular cell phone, please remove and re-insert the battery. If not possible, then try to power it off and then back on.

If you own a iPhone try this, go to Settings, General, Reset and try to Reset Network Settings.

Other thoughts, did you called #227 to make sure your account is in good standings ?

Are you in a zone where you normally have coverage ?

I hope you get this working again soon. If not, then you might want to reach out to @TELUSsupport over Twitter or send them a Private message on their Facebook page or even give them a call at 1-866-558-2273.

Thanks,

ET

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, what device do you own ? If you own a regular cell phone, please remove and re-insert the battery. If not possible, then try to power it off and then back on.

If you own a iPhone try this, go to Settings, General, Reset and try to Reset Network Settings.

Other thoughts, did you called #227 to make sure your account is in good standings ?

Are you in a zone where you normally have coverage ?

I hope you get this working again soon. If not, then you might want to reach out to @TELUSsupport over Twitter or send them a Private message on their Facebook page or even give them a call at 1-866-558-2273.

Thanks,

ET

View solution in original post