cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

JackieC
Just Moved In
I have no service for my cell phone. As it's my only phone connection, it's pretty important that it works. My area is Killarney. How can I get some help with this if I can't call in?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pappu
Connector

@JackieC wrote:
I have no service for my cell phone. As it's my only phone connection, it's pretty important that it works. My area is Killarney. How can I get some help with this if I can't call in?

If your phone show "no service" message while inserting new sim?Yes means,Try powering off the device and removing the battery if possible > then remove the sim card and leave it out for a minute > reinsert the sim card > power on the device. If your problem persists,there may be a chance to your phone is restricted by some network carrier,So try to unlock your phone.For unlocking visit SimpleUnlocking.com 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

http://www.telus.com/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

pappu
Connector

@JackieC wrote:

If your phone show "no service" message while inserting new sim?Yes means,Try powering off the device and removing the battery if possible > then remove the sim card and leave it out for a minute > reinsert the sim card > power on the device. If your problem persists,there may be a chance to your phone is restricted by some network carrier,So try to unlock your phone.For unlocking visit SimpleUnlocking.com 

View solution in original post