cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got scammed on BIB S20 Plus be careful people

Septra777
Organizer
I have an offer for an s20 plus on bring it back for 14.17 a month for 2 years and 320$ after to keep it and I have proof in my account of this and Telus reps and supervisors say it's a mistake, that they'll correct the offer but in reality it's 620$ to keep it.

I cancelled my order and I will cancel my line in a month.

This is false advertisement and it's very deceiving.

In two years, a whole bunch of people will have to pay 620$ instead of 320$.

I'm sharing this here to warn people not to fall victim to this deception.

I'll be posting this information on red flag deals forums, Facebook and Twitter. This isn't a threat, it's just a heads up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

This topic has been resolved on a different topic - Click Here

The Bring-It-Back amount was in fact: $320 not the $620 that was verbally discussed.

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

xray
Hero
There's a good explanation of the bring it back terms in this thread.
https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility-Devices/Bring-it-back-amount-that-you-have-to-pay-if-you-decide-...

It's not a good explanation, go see what I wrote.. I don't see in my offers a Bring-It-Back Bonus, I only see a "device credit". Very very misleading for people with the same deals as me.

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

This topic has been resolved on a different topic - Click Here

The Bring-It-Back amount was in fact: $320 not the $620 that was verbally discussed.

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].