cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I buy Samsung s 6 edge on e bay is locked on Telus network and I need master code to unlock

Danijel
Neighbour
How you can help me I living in Germany.
7 REPLIES 7

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

The information contained here will describe the process. You can call a Canadian 1-866 number using Skype, if you are outside North America.

However, the seller of the item should have unlocked it, as Telus has no obligation to unlock devices re-sold outside Canada.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

So thanks for answer did you need something about phone imei or sn I send you

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You will likely need the IMEI. Telus staff can provide you the exact info when you call. Folks here in the Neighbourhood are mostly just customers.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

I have problem with calls is bad signal i can sent you imei if you neded

You need to speak to Telus - most people on this forum cannot help you.  Sending the IMEI to people on this forum will not help. "Only" Telus can help you.

Sie müssen mit Telus - die meisten Leute in diesem Forum können Ihnen nicht helfen. Das Senden der IMEI an Personen in diesem Forum wird nicht helfen.  "Nur" Telus kann Ihnen helfen.

Note that TELUS will not unlock any phone reported lost or stolen. Before buying a used phone you should check the information here:
https://www.devicecheck.ca/consumers/

On that page is a link to this page where you can enter the IMEI to determine if the phone is blacklisted. If it is then no Canadian carrier will unlock it.
https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Since you purchased it on eBay, an more then likely paid with PayPal. File a claim and return it and get your money back.

In the future by a UNLOCKED phone. Chances of getting the seller to unlock it is slim to none. Buying phones on eBay is always a risk, best to purchase on your own local buy and sell sites there.