HOW DO I FIND MY TELUS PHONE

Highlighted
diamulator
Resident

LOCATE A PHONE

Community Power User
Community Power User

To clarify...

• what is the make and model of your phone?
  • did you configure the location feature/app?
  • don't wait.... you need to try locating the device before the battery dies.
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Find my iphone, android device manager, or blackberry protect. Data or wifi need to be on for these to work. Telus cannot locate your phone for you. You will want to suspend your lost/stolen phone as soon as you can otherwise any charges incurred you are responsible for. You don't want someone calling other countries and racking up your bill on you Smiley Sad

Mobility Client Care Rep
Stofty
Friendly Neighbour
I agree Mobility_Princess. I was employed with ROGERS Wireless Corp years ago and seen this issue far too many times.

To anyone who had their wireless device stolen or perhaps you mid-priced it, please call your carrier (such as Telus) to suspend your account.
Community Power User
Community Power User
I really wish the locating software for the phone was active sent from the factory. Far to many times you see people who lost their phone and didn't have the feature enabled!

But there is that "privacy" thing and tracking.
Stofty
Friendly Neighbour
I agree or have the information on how to enable available at the point of purchase... in-store, online/call center, etc.

Locate service is available (within 5-10 meters) via the wireless carrier for missing persons. This would require the RCMP and the carriers security department. Not accessible to the general public.