Did you get all my emails? I'm so un happy with your service. I'd like HELP!!!!!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

013princess013
Connector

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try phoning in for help. You've posted many things on here and never responded. You won't get help by email and it's not one of the normal support methods used. Phone in. It is the first thing most people will try as it is far faster than posting a dozen messages on a web forum for the same issue.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try phoning in for help. You've posted many things on here and never responded. You won't get help by email and it's not one of the normal support methods used. Phone in. It is the first thing most people will try as it is far faster than posting a dozen messages on a web forum for the same issue.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post