Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

747 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1178 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Roaming

My phone thinks it's in the UK. So early this morning my phone service stopped working as well as my WIFI, I couldn't do anything.This morning when I woke up, same thing was happening. I factory data reset my phone. My setting up the phone, my phone ...

Resolved! Late Fees

I am being charged a late payment fee on 2 devices at $5.95 a month for each when my bill isn't due for 20 more days.

Billing Discrepancies and Service Concerns

Dear Telus Customer Support,I am writing to express my concern and frustration regarding recent interactions with a Telus salesperson named Nia, who visited our home to promote a home security package. We were offered a package deal, and after all th...

CC222 by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Telemarketing Harassment

I get rude telemarketing calls now near daily from Telus offering me a free phone if I upgrade. There’s probably other pitches but I no longer engage long enough to listen. I’ve said I’m not interested in upgrading at this time, the last time so forc...

MJE by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspicious offer from Telus

Hi, somebody from unidentified phone number called me and offered telus 20$ 100GB plan and a free iphone or samsung phone if I switch to Telus.They gave me their telus id TEL6024MW, name Mark Wayne and a phone number 437-524-8616 to call for verifica...

Arny1211 by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus junk

Yo how f*****g long does my phone have to not work with full bars before they stop charging me 300 f*****g dollars

Nate227 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with number sim and number porting

I ported my number from Bell to Telus last night in store and it wouldn't activate. The store clerk told me to call Customer Support the next day (today) because they were closed. I called today using someone else's phone to find out there was an err...

LizPixel by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam

Not sure if this is a scam, got a call from someone saying they were from Telus offering the Iphone 15 pro Max with 5g, unlimited data (120 gb), 1000 international min, etc..... for $50 (including phone).They had me create the order online through my...

tialex by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos