Automatic Plan Renewal Error

Resident

I have my plan set for automatic renewal from my credit card each month. Today I got a message saying the plan was not automatically renewed and expired on June 13 due to a credit card error. I checked my credit card account and the payment is listed as a pending transaction. Further, I can't go back into my account and manually re-add the plan back because it's a grandfathered plan (Connect 37 - Promo 500MB).

Seeing as I can't even get through to support through phone, any help would be great.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contacting Telus directly is the only way to have this addressed. Calling *611 should still work from your phone, or you can contact them via Twitter at TELUSSupport.

You should also be able to make a credit card payment through *611.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't able to get through to a live agent through *611 for some reason. I went through the options, tried dialling '0' to get through to the operator, ended up getting a covid message, and then it hung up on me.

I was able to get a different call number after going through the Telus Assist and was able to receive help from an agent.