Apple Watch Series 3

Connector

Apple Watch Series 3

Does anyone know when Telus is going to activate the number share for Apple Watch series 3???? Its says coming later this year but when???

0 Likes
57 REPLIES 57

It seems like the demand is there; looking forward to this service being extended to your commercial/corporate customers

I am trying to get the Apple Watch Series 3 Nike Edition. Which stores in the GTA have it? None of the stores are picking up their phones. 

0 Likes
Community Power User

Since the Neighbourhood is inhabited by Telus customers, you’d be best to stop by the stores yourself, or try calling again. If you are really fortunate, another customer in the GTA with recent knowledge may offer comment. Unfortunately, no one here has knowledge of local stock levels.  

You could also also try the Apple store in T.O.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
0 Likes
Community Power User

I could see the possibility of it eventually being offered on small business accounts, but unlikely on larger corporate accounts.

NFtoBC

We are a small business.

So, would you take the gamble and buy Watch now?

0 Likes
Community Power User

I enjoy my Series 1 Watch now, even without the cellular connectivity, but I'd not be holding my breath for an early inclusion of cellular connectivity for Watch in business plans. But that's simply a guess on my part.

NFtoBC
0 Likes

I would also appreciate an answer...
0 Likes

Hi Nicole-Natassha, will the plans and capability you mention include corporate plan customers? Please say it is so! Been waiting for this.  🤞🏼

So this is the only answer I could get from Telus support about activating our Apple Watch 3......

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 8.57.48 AM.png

0 Likes

Thanks Nicole, thought I may have been getting a little over anxious.
0 Likes

Here is what it says when you try to set up the watch using a Telus phone.

IMG_0673.PNG

0 Likes

It is definitely cryptic to how the data is used.  1gb for Apple watch only use or additional 1gb to your existing plan.  Plus why the big price difference??  My conversation with Telus made it sound like they had no clue and they said nothing is posted yet in regards to Apple Watch plans. 

0 Likes

Plus Bell has offered the first 3 months free....  forgot to mention that point.  Seems like quite the gap and Bell is the way to go at this point.

0 Likes

Hi! @DRobinson!

We are also offering 3 months free with the watch plan as well.

All the details can be found here: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/mobility/accessories/product/apple-watch-series-3?INTCMP=Tcom_Home_BAN_W...

0 Likes

You may be offering the first three months free (30.00) but you are charging 30.00 more for the watch above Apple pricing (42mm); Telus store employee told me, when I attempted to discuss this, that I get the 30.00 difference back with the three "free" months of data. Hard to see how this is a "Bonus: Get the first 3 months of your Apple Watch plan on usLooks more like its on me. Then there's the 20.00 "e sim" charge--again, just a cash grab.   

How????

0 Likes