Apple Watch Series 3

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! @DRobinson!

We are also offering 3 months free with the watch plan as well.

All the details can be found here: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/mobility/accessories/product/apple-watch-series-3?INTCMP=Tcom_Home_BAN_W...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Opatril1!

As I'm sure you know by now our plan includes 1GB  data vs the one Bell has does not. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nonzerosum!

We are definitely working on getting the watch available for Corporate and Business clients! We, unfortuanitely, don't have a date we are able to share at this moment.

Maz
Resident

I am trying to get the Apple Watch Series 3 Nike Edition. Which stores in the GTA have it? None of the stores are picking up their phones. 

Community Power User
Community Power User

Since the Neighbourhood is inhabited by Telus customers, you’d be best to stop by the stores yourself, or try calling again. If you are really fortunate, another customer in the GTA with recent knowledge may offer comment. Unfortunately, no one here has knowledge of local stock levels.  

You could also also try the Apple store in T.O.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Rocketman65
Resident

Telus is full of it. The watch is not available anywhere. except corporate stores. Yeah right! I've been on the with every store from Edmonton to Calgary. I can tell you what they've told me every-time. They don't have the Watch and they are not getting the watch. Customer care is zero help just keep sending me back to the same stores after I tell them what they have told me. So frustrating. It's like they know they dropped the ball but don't want to admit it. Well finally a straight answer form Telus, only took me a week and a half. As of Dec 23 at 11:30 am. There is no availability for the Apple watch 3. There is NO stock and they are unaware when they will receive additional stock. Those of you who have received their watch count your stars. As for the rest of us they will continue to honour the packages  previously offered. 

PJ1
Resident

You may be offering the first three months free (30.00) but you are charging 30.00 more for the watch above Apple pricing (42mm); Telus store employee told me, when I attempted to discuss this, that I get the 30.00 difference back with the three "free" months of data. Hard to see how this is a "Bonus: Get the first 3 months of your Apple Watch plan on usLooks more like its on me. Then there's the 20.00 "e sim" charge--again, just a cash grab.   

Nautilus
Connector

Are you any closer to providing a date for when Apple Watch will be available for Corporate customers?  Seems a long time to wait for your bigger clients.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nautilus!

Unfortunately, we don't have any updates to share currently.

Venator
Resident

It seems like the demand is there; looking forward to this service being extended to your commercial/corporate customers

TM13
Organizer

Seriously? Why is it taking so long on getting the Business Accounts cellular data for Apple Watch networks up? it almost seems like you're punishing people for running a business accounts since you can easily get your Apple Watch setup with a Customer Account. Are you telling me that business and customer run on different networks? and this is actually a "technical" issue? or more like a billing issue?

Ahmadjr
Friendly Neighbour
How TELUS doesn’t allow share on the 10GB $60 plan? Bell’s version does!

Wow what a let down! Bought the watch and called to activate it and 2 hours later told sorry no can do sir!

Someone from TELUS help. Told me I need to pay $135 a month for the same plan and the watch!!
Community Power User
Community Power User

Interestingly, at least one user claims to have it working 

NFtoBC
Ahmadjr
Friendly Neighbour
Interested I gotta get some details. I really want to get this activated.
Ahmadjr
Friendly Neighbour
Figured it out. Just activated through the Watch app. No issues. Watched activated immediately.
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Ahmadjr

Thanks for sharing your success.

NFtoBC
TM13
Organizer
Well, still no activation for Business Accounts, thanks again... Oh! BUT, the Business Connect App for Apple Watch is up and running now! 🤦‍♂️
Day
Resident

What's the holdup?  It's been half a year since since the Apple Keynote said Telus would support the Apple Watch and still no Corporate Support?  The Telus Employee/Team in charge of this should be fired for their incompetence.  This is really unacceptable.  Hire me to replace him/her.  Even at Part Time, I will get this working within 1 month Guaranteed.