samsung galaxy s4 mobile data wont work

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

i just switched sim card form an iphone 4s to a galaxy s4, and my data wont work at all, i have it on..

Highlighted

Hi sam12345, it's hard to troubleshoot a data issue without having access to your account or your phone but tell me, are you able to use the Samsung S4 with a Wi-fi service?

Highlighted
Rockstar

Hi-sam12345: Goto settings >Tap-Data usage >Review if the option [Mobile data is checked if not-Check it. You'll see another option called [Set mobile Data limit] leave it unchecked unless, you wanto 'Set a limit' in the data, like 500 MB, 1GB,.etc. Applies if you're exceeding the default Data in your plan.

In the same screen, scroll-down until find the App [Software Update] >Tap it +Scrolldown until, you see the option [Restrict background data] if find it checked, Unchecked-unless you wanto [Restrict background Data-No recommended] Turn Off/phone +Re-start it. If no fixed contact-Telus at *611 or <www.telus.com> PS report results to forum.. Bye "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?