iPhone 5S?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Connector

Is it true that Apple will be releasing iPhone 5S soon?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate

Apple is a creature of habit; they'll more than likely release the iPhone 5S or 6 soon. It's still only rumoured at this point but since iOS7 was just announced, I'm sure a new device will follow shortly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Connector

I think what's disappointing is that Apple seems to be eager to just release devices. I mean there isn't much difference between the 4 and 4S, and 4S and 5. The camera, for one.

Most Helpful
Ambassador

It's expected that there will be an iPhone 5S. It will probably include an even faster processor, maybe 2 gigs of ram and a 13 megapixel camera so it's equal with android phones. Also it looks highly likely that there will be a new, low end, iPhone for developing nations and prepaid carriers.

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advocate

Apple is a creature of habit; they'll more than likely release the iPhone 5S or 6 soon. It's still only rumoured at this point but since iOS7 was just announced, I'm sure a new device will follow shortly.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Connector

I think what's disappointing is that Apple seems to be eager to just release devices. I mean there isn't much difference between the 4 and 4S, and 4S and 5. The camera, for one.

Most Helpful
Ambassador

It's expected that there will be an iPhone 5S. It will probably include an even faster processor, maybe 2 gigs of ram and a 13 megapixel camera so it's equal with android phones. Also it looks highly likely that there will be a new, low end, iPhone for developing nations and prepaid carriers.