iPhone 5S Settings

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador

And now that I'm back with the neighborhood because I have enough time and ready to answer some questions let me ask first lol!

Is it possible for the options on iPhone 5S different from you bought it outright than you got it from your service provider? I asked my dad to buy an iPhone 5S while he's in the States and when I checked on the settings of the phone that's on plan with a service provider, it's different from the phone I got. Any ideas hunnies? 🙂

xXKittyGumDropzXx

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, are you sure that the devices are running the same OS version ? Also, it's possible that there might be minor item settings locations from one country to another.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
Well that's one possibility that I'm looking in to and the iOS version of the my phone is 7.0.4 same as the phones that're hooked up with a carrier.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, are you sure that the devices are running the same OS version ? Also, it's possible that there might be minor item settings locations from one country to another.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
Well that's one possibility that I'm looking in to and the iOS version of the my phone is 7.0.4 same as the phones that're hooked up with a carrier.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Care to share the differences?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"