don`t remember my password for voice mail

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

coolrosie2708
Resident

I have a message in my voice mail box and I cannot access it. I never setup the voice mail. How do I do that?

TELUSman
Connector

Try doing thr following,

To setup your Voice mail (assuming you haven't)

dial 1+ 10-digit handset number, press call or OK.

Follow the voice prompt for setting your voice mail, PIN is required, so enter a combination of numbers.

If you have set it up but dont remember your password,

you can visit your online account, under 'PLANS AND ADD ONS' choose 'RESET VOICE MAIL PASSWORD'

Dial 1+1+ 10-digit handset number, press call or OK.

Follow the voice prompt for setting your voice mail, PIN is required, so enter a combination of numbers.Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
TELUSman
Connector

TYPO:

For reset password after clicking RESET VOICE MAIL PASSWORD,

dial 1+10 digit handset number...follow voice prompt, setup new password

jason
Advocate

To access your voicemail, you can just hold on to "1" on your dialpad or touchscreen dialpad and it will dial into your voicemail automatically. Follow the prompts to set it up

WongTong
Ambassador

If holding 1 doesn't work, you can just dial your own 10 digits phone number from your cellphone. Be careful because it uses your regular minutes while you are calling, so best is that you do it during your nights/weekends if you have unlimited