can i check my iphone text messages online?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

dropped the phone and screen has gone black, but it still rings and dings for calls and texts, i just cant see them.  any way to find those, through apple or telus, online?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Make sure in Settings that Carrier is set to Automatic, so it will connect to the local carrier. Also Settings > General > Cellular that Data Roaming is on.

If this does not work, you may need to contact Telus to have International Voice Roaming and International Calling turned on. This should have been on unless you requested otherwise, or on a limited plan of some sort.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
not a problem! I hope you fix your phone soon or get a new one.!

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

Kinda what i figured 😞 Thank you very much for posting! You take care as well.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

If you have a mac and were iMessaging your contacts (Bubble was blue not green) then, assuming you have a mac, you can go to those messages.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident
Pamely i gather u work for telus. I am down in Seattle having purchaed a combo travel plan (we live in vancouver canada). My phone has said "no service" since we were just outside seattle and i can only get wifi thru hotel. I cant use phone, text or get on intetnet. I ternet only thru wifi at hotel but still no phone/text ability. Whats going on?

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident
Can you get transcripts of past texts that have been deleted from phone?

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

If you would like to get all the messages that you sent and received, unfortunately it's not available on the website due to privacy that Telus implemented for security measures. Just call the Privacy Team by dialing 1-800-567-0000. Though they can only provide text messages covered by the 90 day period. Hope it helps. 🙂

xXKittyGumDropzXx

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador
Hey, Well from your online account, you can see how many messages you have sent or received. but check what the message said unfortunately no.

If in case you get access to another telus phone you can just transfer your services over the new phone. I hope this will help you. Take care.
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident

Kinda what i figured 😞 Thank you very much for posting! You take care as well.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
not a problem! I hope you fix your phone soon or get a new one.!

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

If you have a mac and were iMessaging your contacts (Bubble was blue not green) then, assuming you have a mac, you can go to those messages.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident
Pamely i gather u work for telus. I am down in Seattle having purchaed a combo travel plan (we live in vancouver canada). My phone has said "no service" since we were just outside seattle and i can only get wifi thru hotel. I cant use phone, text or get on intetnet. I ternet only thru wifi at hotel but still no phone/text ability. Whats going on?

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Make sure in Settings that Carrier is set to Automatic, so it will connect to the local carrier. Also Settings > General > Cellular that Data Roaming is on.

If this does not work, you may need to contact Telus to have International Voice Roaming and International Calling turned on. This should have been on unless you requested otherwise, or on a limited plan of some sort.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Resident
Can you get transcripts of past texts that have been deleted from phone?

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

If you would like to get all the messages that you sent and received, unfortunately it's not available on the website due to privacy that Telus implemented for security measures. Just call the Privacy Team by dialing 1-800-567-0000. Though they can only provide text messages covered by the 90 day period. Hope it helps. 🙂

xXKittyGumDropzXx