Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Data usage

My air card was disabled because of over usage but it still said I used 4.06 MB why is that if it's not connected?

Abu by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my Cellphone in another province

HelloI own a Motorola MOTO VE465 cellphone purchased in 2010. I currently have 'pay as you go' accountwith MTS while living in Winnipeg, Mb. I plan on visiting Vancouver in January for over 1 month. I want tobuy a Telus 'pay as I go' plan while in Va...

Donald by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

bill

I have been recieving a bill with a credit balance for the last year or so and would like it applied to my home phone how do i do this

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE II X

Whever I get a text message,and or voicemail,I've noticed that the notification only goes off one time...Is anyone else having this issue,or is it just the phone?.My last phone The Keybo2 had numerous beeps every 2-5 mins to let me know I had a messa...

Resolved! device balance

I paid 150.00 and another 100 some what when will u guys take that balance to the Nexus 4 owing I up graded to BB Z10 do not suspend me for none payment if this amount goes towrds monthly payment it is not my fault you do this I told client care what...

Resolved! phone unlocking

it is not on my contract that 3 months good service needed inorder to unlock phone Id suggest U do this other wise u get calls all the time. when I had Nexus 4 it was unlocked, if this was Unlocked I was told all rest should be,. Thanks

Resolved! Phone order online

I ordered a new iPhone on Christmas Eve and wondering when I should expect it in the mail? Are they slow sending or pretty good?

abcgmonk by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos