Mobility Devices
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

NFC Nano SIM

I recently purchased the HTC One (M8) and am looking to get an NFC SIM to add the extra features. Currently, those are only available for standard and micro Sims. This seems slightly counterintuitive since all of the new phones are nano and yet older...

chrisbond by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

beware of an automated message from Telus

I received an automated phone call from a company saying that it was Telus and since that I was a valued customer they had an offer for me and for more details press 1. Do not press 1 because this call is not from Telus . The number that called is (0...

Resolved! bb z10

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT HAS 2100 AND 1700 NOT SURE WHAT THESE NUMBERS ARE BUT WIND RUNS THEM AND SOME OTHER PROVIDERS AND ALSO CAN THIS PHONE BE ON PAY GO WITH TELUS THANKS?

Looking for Customer Feedback – Online Device Simulators

Hi everyone, My name is Alan, and I’m a member of the TELUS team responsible for improving the overall wireless repair and support experience. We are currently trialling out a new online support tool meant to provide quick answers to some of the most...

Samsung Galaxy Rugby LTE

Telus strips away a lot of features from the phones they sell to keep their costs down. Does anyone know if Telus's Galaxy Rugby LTE has PBAP? The one sold in the US by AT&T does. My current Telus Rugby II doesn't (very disappointing) but the version...

Resolved! Can parents read my texts online

Hello, my parents recently threatened to have my texts printed out. They said they could have them printed out or they could just go online and read them all. I don't want my conversation with my girlfriend to be seen by them. They aren't very tech s...

Nexus4 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos