Windows Phone 8 Apps

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Rockstar

I am a recent convert from iOS and Android and I'm looking for app recommendations. I'm a heavy social media user, so Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc would be awesome. I'm also interested in productivity apps. 

iPhone power user

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Hi friend, have a look for password padlock cool to save your passwords and you can sync it with one drive. You'll need th eOnedrive app to do it but you should akready have it since it helps to back up your stuff. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, I've started using a Lumnia 1020 and the picture apps are really cool. Also, if you have an xbox live account, theses phones are really interesting for gaming. Please get back to me if you hear any cool apps that I should have a look at.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Hi friend, have a look for password padlock cool to save your passwords and you can sync it with one drive. You'll need th eOnedrive app to do it but you should akready have it since it helps to back up your stuff. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rockstar

Thanks @wally_west I will definitely check it out. 🙂

I used to have a WP8 device when it first came out, but it's been a long time. I was sad to see that Blaq, a twitter application, is no longer available. 😞

iPhone power user
Highlighted
Resident

I'm a bit late, but for social media apps, Rudy Huyn's apps are fantastic!

There's 6tag for Instagram, 6snap for Snapchat and 6sec for Vine.

All these apps do everything the official ones (on any platform) do, and more. For example, 6tag has manual blur and a view nearby photos option. 6snap supports all Instagram filters, allows you to write multiple lines, send snaps to predefined groups of friends, etc.

I don't use Twitter as much as I used to, but I find the official app is pretty good.

Hope that helps!