Why cant my LG C555 SILVER HSPA Access Picture msg Directly

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

When I recieve a Picture msg I get a text saying New Pic Msg view at telusmobility.com/snap is there any way to just recieve the Picture Msg directly?

Warning Rant Below

I forget my snap password all too often, why is it that Telus has a seperate account for billing, fourms, snap, email...

You are supposed to have individual passwords for each account you make for Banking, Cell phones, Email, School email, games, facebook, twitter, and every other thing on the net. Its no wonder people reuse passwords and use passwords such as 123456. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

You are able to send and receive picture messages with that device. However, you must have data enabled on your account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Friendly Neighbour
Data plus I had issues at first with MMS you need to be connected to the Telus network and not running only on WiFi.

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

You are able to send and receive picture messages with that device. However, you must have data enabled on your account.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Friendly Neighbour
Data plus I had issues at first with MMS you need to be connected to the Telus network and not running only on WiFi.