Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

728 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1130 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Resolved! telus agent fraud

I am writing to file a formal complaint regarding the issues I have encountered with my Telus bill payment and contract agreements. The purpose of this complaint is to bring to your attention the unprofessional conduct and false promises made by Silv...

Gitansh by Just Moved In
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

A need for clarity with representatives.

I'm starting to seriously regret my decision to switch from Rogers to Telus and it's a combination of customer service and network coverage. First off, I was horribly mislead when I got my services back in December, I got a Pixel 8Pro with a pixel wa...

ZTE not accepting landline calls

We just got a ZTE to replace our landline. It will accept only mobility phone calls and when people with traditional landlines phone it says the number has been disconnected.

rwjanail by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited one number

Hi, I just added this feature to my plan, but for some reason, all I got was a blank page where I was supposed to link a number and now I have no idea where to find and edit this feature in My Telus.I have used this feature in the past. Any help woul...

Don1231 by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus customer service requesting police report

I signed a new mobile contract which offered a new phone, and despite having the correct shipping/billing address, the phone was delivered to the wrong city. When inquiring about what happened, the service rep said I needed to file an official police...

codys by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Mobility Issues

Don't know where to begin, we had a cell from Telus for 2 years, they raised our bill so high we cancelled Telus and went to another company. Since then nothing but problems, Dec 29 called and cancelled our telus mobility service, since it was a cell...

king27 by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texts sometimes don't send or receive

Hi,Switched to Telus in August 2023. Since that time, there will often be times where texts don't send or receive. Three phones on the account, all different phones, same issue. Happens at home, office, wherever. I have tried the suggested troublesho...

RS33 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel to US with Unlimited CAN-US 100 5G+ plan

Hi, I'm planning a trip to US (Las Vegas) and I currently have the "Unlimited CAN-US 100 5G+" monthly plan. I want to confirm, if I should keep "Mobile Networks" setting as having my "Data roaming" on or off? I understand that with this plan, I shoul...

hj2 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.