Telus SUCKS !!!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advisor

I'm really sorry you feel that way. We would love to help and perhaps, in the future, change your mind about us. TELUS has change a lot in the last 3-5 years and we would love to show you how we have changed, how we put Customers First, and how we give back to our communities.

Making sure that "The Future Is Friendly"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Ambassador

Is there anything that we can assist you with? We are here to help.

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Advisor

I'm really sorry you feel that way. We would love to help and perhaps, in the future, change your mind about us. TELUS has change a lot in the last 3-5 years and we would love to show you how we have changed, how we put Customers First, and how we give back to our communities.

Making sure that "The Future Is Friendly"

View solution in original post

Resident

Dont seem like it, I picked telus over everything and they give me this horrible website and customer service. Service is good but customer service is terrible. Price is ok but .... 

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Well go to another company, since you really offered nothing of value besides they suck. Sounds like maybe well you know...

I've never had an issue with any of their services, home phone, internet, optik or cell service. Some people always try to find something to complain about. You can always go to Shaw and then see who really sucks. An yes i was a Shaw customer for 8 years before. Telus is better in every way hands down, and won't block you on any social media accounts when you complain about a real problem.

Shaw is block em and silence them, that's a great company..

Telus online chat is very fast and resolves most problems in a few minutes. Heaven forbid you could actually CALL them if you want real one on one interaction..

Next....

**bleep** duped by a 2 year old post revival

DELETE... lol

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Good Samaritan

More customers are satisfied with Telus than anyone else in Canada.  You can't please EVERYONE unfortunately.