cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s9 64gb

kelson
Just Moved In
Hi i have a Samsung galaxy s9 64gb i got from telus 2 years ago working fine but in the last few months I have been charged for call forwarding to Fort Saint John bc , my call forwarding is off and I have tried by calling *73 but still I am being charged for call forwarding to Fort Saint John bc never enabled it and I don't know anyone in Fort Saint John all of my family and friends live in north/west Vancouver furthest is Kamloops please help me resolve this issue
Thank You
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Might it be amongst the settings on your phone? I'm not familiar with the Galaxy S9, but other phones I have used allow the phone to set a number for call forwarding as well as the Carrier's call forwarding service.
BTW, are calls actually being forwarded to some user in Ft. St. John?

A call to Telus billing may be necessary to address this.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Might it be amongst the settings on your phone? I'm not familiar with the Galaxy S9, but other phones I have used allow the phone to set a number for call forwarding as well as the Carrier's call forwarding service.
BTW, are calls actually being forwarded to some user in Ft. St. John?

A call to Telus billing may be necessary to address this.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

In the settings it shows as it being off and according to my bill/usage records it shows as call forwarding to Fort Saint John bc telus helped me out with $300.00 of the $500.00 bill but I want this to stop before i get another $500.00 for call forwarding witch I am not doing in the last couple months the charges have only been a total of $10.00 each month but i need to correct it before it goes any higher

Thank You,
Kelson