Refurbished iphone4s

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I am thinking of purchasing 2 iphone 4s for my kids, the one that the telus site advertises as refurbished.  My question is.....can you purchase these iphones without a data plan?  My mother bought hers in their last promotion and did not need a data plan...she just got voice and texting.  Has telus changed their plans?

thank you

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
You can get the phone without a data plan, the only thing is that if you get it through a contract it might have a minimum spending. so as long as you accomplish that I don't see any problem.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hi, I think some of the plans were changed, have a look here for more details http://mobility.telus.com/en/ON/iphone4s_16gb_pre/index.shtml or contact your local Telus dealer. Hope this helps:)

Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
You can get the phone without a data plan, the only thing is that if you get it through a contract it might have a minimum spending. so as long as you accomplish that I don't see any problem.

View solution in original post