cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone orders

JaBlake
Just Moved In
Is anyone else still waiting for their iphone? Cause i am and still have yet to receive any email updates about shipping or anything.
12 REPLIES 12

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JaBlake Have you received your order number yet?

JaBlake
Just Moved In
No I have not, I haven’t received anything in regards to the order and this order was made on oct 13th.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JaBlake I sent you a PM!

Amethystneon
Just Moved In
I ordered a S 22 Ultra 4 weeks ago I got the order confirmation but that's it nothing since. So much for 3 to 5 business days. Last time I order online.

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Amethystneon You can check the status of your order through our status tracker: https://www.telus.com/en/support/article/check-mobility-order-status

Thanks but I've been checking the status every few days and no change. I finally phoned them today and apparently there was some sort of error on their end and didn't contact me about it because it's all automated. So they refunded me and said to reorder. If I didn't call nothing would have been done. Pretty stupid system if you ask me.

Kotor
Just Moved In
This is my issue too, I ordered in-store paid for an iPhone 14 pro max which was sold out I’m-store so it was gonna be shipped to my home address but I never got any email confirmation or mobility order on it. It’s been a week and still nothing. Should I cal 611?

Kotor
Just Moved In
This is what happen to me the iPhone 14 pro was sold out in-store so I had to order thru them shipping it to my home address but never got an email confirmation or tracking # about the phone. I check mobility orders and it states nothing has been ordered in the past 3 month. I only got the contract email. It’s been almost 7 days and still nothing. Should I call 611?

I'm experiencing the same thing. I went to the store yesterday and they said there's no schedule for shipping yet. 

ATelusUser
Neighbour
I just recieved my Iphone 14 pro max today. I originally ordered it on Nov 2nd. During the wait, I received 2 of the vague automated emails from telus informing me that they were out of stock and my wait time would be extended. I assumed I would receive my device around christmas lol. Anybody out there who is feeling anxious about the wait times, I ordered the 2nd Nov, and was sent the shipping label on the 25th of Nov. Trust the process.

ATelusUser
Neighbour
The shipping label was sent to me yesterday and it came from Calgary, It was sent and to be delivered same day yesterday in Gatineau Quebec. The shipment was delayed by Canada post by one day and I received it today. The model is a 128Gb Black Pmax

ATelusUser
Neighbour
I also had the same order issue mentioned above, had I not read this thread and called the webstore on Nov 2nd, I would have had an earlier shipping date. For some reason the initial purchase is janky.