Note8 Preorders shipping date?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Hamstermatic
Helpful Neighbour

@ThisGuyDoesntCare . I just find it interesting that your friends just showed up.  That is what gives me hope that we won't see notification and they will just show up as a pleasant surprise! 

ThisGuyDoesntCare
Advocate

I have hope too, even if it is tomorrow when that happens. And my history with Telus orders are good in terms of speed of deliveries. Never did a pre-order with them though.

Hamstermatic
Helpful Neighbour

Neither have I.  I've gone through their third party to repair a device.  They were fantastic.

RichP
Advocate
I'm losing hope for an arrival tomorrow. Even though the pre-order status says it will arrive then.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, TELUS normally ships the device on the same day it leaves the warehouse, most of the time. Therefore, I strongly suggest to take a look at your e-mail inbox tomorrow morning. Thanks. 

Hamstermatic
Helpful Neighbour
Wow. We got the attention of a community manager. Thanks. That gives me hope. Smiley Happy
RichP
Advocate
@Hamstermatic lol we did. In all fairness, this does look like the longest thread in this section of their forums so I should hope we got their attention.
TheOneChristo
Helpful Neighbour
Now the question becomes if it's shipped tomorrow when do we get it?
RichP
Advocate
Good morning.
So no change in my order status and no email yet.
Hamstermatic
Helpful Neighbour
Same. No status change yet
Muhammad
Helpful Neighbour

The Note8 is available for order on BestBuy, Telus.

However, I noticed the following on Samsung's website that will make me really really unpleased with the whole preorder thing...

Buy the Galaxy Note8 and get a bonus Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible plus a Samsung 128GB MicroSD Card following purchase until September 17th, 2017.

So, if I go today to Telus and get the phone at early AM when they open, I'd still pay the same and get the preorder freebies!

RichP
Advocate

@ET

Why has my order status not changed? Still showing as "Order Approved". It's suppose to be in my hands by today, but the way how I see it is if its not changed to "Order Processed" this morning then clearly I won't have my device today.

Hamstermatic
Helpful Neighbour
My status just changed to order has been shipped. Checked the tracking number. Shows that it is out for delivery. Hooray!
brtwpg
Neighbour

Me too! Delivery expected today!

RichP
Advocate

@Hamstermatic Funny. So has mine. The funniest part is that when I check the tracking number, it has already been in the system since yesterday at 4:36pm.

Hamstermatic
Helpful Neighbour
Same. I saw that too. Wonder why they didn't send it then?
Auxilio
Connector
Mine is also out and should be delivered today! I'm surprised that it went from "no information" to "you'll have it soon" over the course of a few minutes haha.
TheOneChristo
Helpful Neighbour

Same here! 

Good thing I've been refreshing all week Smiley Very Happy

Expected delivery today. Though apparently it's still in transit from Mississauga Smiley Frustrated (I'm in Montreal)

brtwpg
Neighbour

@TheOneChristo  mine says in transit as well, but when I scroll down the page it shows as being scanned in Winnipeg at 5:02 this morning. So I'll have it soon.

JonnyMac
Friendly Neighbour

Sweet, mine is out for delivery in. Left Ajax this morning at 7am and I live next town over in Whitby... Looks like I'll be getting it today.. 

Looks like this was shipped out yesterday.

Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to get it, on nights so I don't want to miss the delivery since signature is required.