Not getting texts.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
I am sending texts to friend on fav numb list. She doesn't get them but I get her texts. All sudden she stopped receiving my texts. Why?

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Is she the only person not receiving your texts? If you're able to text anybody else, than there might be an issue on her side. If all your outgoing texts fails, than it's probably you. Try restarting your phone and test again first. If that fails, have her contact her provider or you contact yours for further troubleshooting. If you have an iPhone, try Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. It won't delete anything except your wifi passwords. Also verify that the issue is with regular text and not iMessage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Is she the only person not receiving your texts? If you're able to text anybody else, than there might be an issue on her side. If all your outgoing texts fails, than it's probably you. Try restarting your phone and test again first. If that fails, have her contact her provider or you contact yours for further troubleshooting. If you have an iPhone, try Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. It won't delete anything except your wifi passwords. Also verify that the issue is with regular text and not iMessage.

View solution in original post