No phone service after updating to iOS 7

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

So I've been enjoying my iPhone 5 untill just recently when I decided to update to iOS 7. However it seems to have caused a problem with my phone. Ever since the update my service has been sporadic, and more often than not I have the No Service message and I am not able to send or recieve anything. I have downloaded the update to iOS 7, as well as reset my network settings, but nothing has had an affect. There is limited information on the internet about this issue and I am very frustrated with my service right now. Is there anything I can do to restore reliable service?

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, have you tried to call TELUS technical assistance regarding this matter? If you do so, make sure to call from another device so troubleshooting can be done. Please call 1-866-558-2273.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, have you tried to call TELUS technical assistance regarding this matter? If you do so, make sure to call from another device so troubleshooting can be done. Please call 1-866-558-2273.

View solution in original post