KEYone

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour
<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="script-src 'self'; img-src * cid: data:;" />
No its not. Not available through client Care or the website. Thanks again Telus. Buying out my device balance so I can leave this mess behind. Bell looks good right now. 

Andrew Crossett.
acrossett2@gmail.com

Sent from my BlackBerry.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Highlighted
Ambassador

Well there might be pretty little pictures of the phone but when you go to order it there is no stock and you are stopped in your tracks - can't even order it on backorder to be shipped when stock arrives.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jrueger we were having some trouble with the site earlier. You should be able to place an order if you try again. 🙂

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour
<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="script-src 'self'; img-src * cid: data:;" />
I had issues to this morning. Ordered it while on the phone with loyalty. 

Andrew Crossett.
acrossett2@gmail.com

Sent from my BlackBerry.
Highlighted
Resident

I was on the phone with Telus customer support yesterday to order the Keyone with no luck.

I was on the phone for about two hours between three different agents and they weren't able to help.  All of them said that they see stock of Keyones in the system, between 100 and 50 units, but when they went to process the order the stock disappeared and 0 were available.

I've called around to all the Telus locations in the GTA and they have no idea when the Keyones will be in stores. 

Telus, when can I get a Keyone?  And please help out your customer support people with correct information about stock numbers.  4 people have now wasted more than 2 hours trying to figure this out with no success.

Hats off to the customer support team.  They definitely put the effort in.

Highlighted
Resident