I noticed my iphone 5 has a rattle. It seems like it's close to the camera.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
Has anyone else had this and what did you do. My phone isn't acting weird just the rattle is annoying

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
That's not normal even to any phones other than iPhone, you could go back to the store where you picked it up and have the dealers check it. Make sure that your phone is still under the warranty and you can check it by calling Customer Care at 1-866-558-2273 or by *611.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

View solution in original post

Most Helpful

Hi, if it's hardware related, like I think it is, you should take the phone to an Apple store, they can open it and possibly fix this for you.

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador
That's not normal even to any phones other than iPhone, you could go back to the store where you picked it up and have the dealers check it. Make sure that your phone is still under the warranty and you can check it by calling Customer Care at 1-866-558-2273 or by *611.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

Most Helpful

Hi, if it's hardware related, like I think it is, you should take the phone to an Apple store, they can open it and possibly fix this for you.