I just ordered a phone, and I haven't received an email yet and I can't find the order number..

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

I always create a PDF of the closing web page, unless I have already received an email before getting that far; that way I have a record in case I made any errors in data entry along the way. Nothing worse than sending your email reciept to someone else's email address!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Rockstar

Hey @Caitlyn13xx when did you order the phone? If you haven't received an order confirmation after a day, it might mean they require additional info. They will usually call you at the phone number you provided. 

iPhone power user
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

I always create a PDF of the closing web page, unless I have already received an email before getting that far; that way I have a record in case I made any errors in data entry along the way. Nothing worse than sending your email reciept to someone else's email address!

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post