How much does it cost to fix a samsung galaxy s3 screen? I've been with this phone for 9m

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Resident
I've had this phone since jan 2013 and a couple months ago the screen got a few cracks in it when I had to take my phone case off to get water out of it (otterbox defender) and I want to get the screen fixed. Does anyone know how much it will cost to do so?
Connector

I'm not mobility, so someone else may know better than I would.

I have a friend at work who broke his s3 screen. Samsung told him approx 300 for them to repair.

He fixed his with a kit he bought online via ebay for 20 bucks and a heat gun. Although the DIY fix worked, it wasn't perfect and he described a slight haze on the display afterward. So although inexpensive, it's not guaranteed to be a high quality repair.

Did you get the insurance( Device protection Plan) with your handset?  If you did, you can get the device replaced for a 1 time charge of 150.00 through handset insurance.  You would have had to purchase handset insurance when purchasing the device.