How can i change my Telus Cell no

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Coach

Hello. 

I'm JS a contributor here.  Welcome to the TELUS Neighbourhood.

Instead of calling TELUS directly you can change your cellphone number online.  Changing your number through telusmobility.com is free but if you call TELUS directly they will charge you $35.00

If you have an account set up,

1)  log in to www.telusmobility.com

2)  click on the heading that says change phone number you will get a little pull down box that has city names

3)  choose your location city. There will be another pull down box that has different phone numbers

4)  click on the number that you want

5)  click on SUBMIT and it should take up to 15 minutes for the number to become changed and active. 

If after 15 minutes try calling the number from a different phone to find out if it works if it does then you are good to go.  If the number change did not work for some odd reason then give TELUS Client Care a call and they will set the number up for you.

Best of Luck!!! 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can call Telus directly, or search the neighbourhood for other options to do a number change.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Coach

Hello. 

I'm JS a contributor here.  Welcome to the TELUS Neighbourhood.

Instead of calling TELUS directly you can change your cellphone number online.  Changing your number through telusmobility.com is free but if you call TELUS directly they will charge you $35.00

If you have an account set up,

1)  log in to www.telusmobility.com

2)  click on the heading that says change phone number you will get a little pull down box that has city names

3)  choose your location city. There will be another pull down box that has different phone numbers

4)  click on the number that you want

5)  click on SUBMIT and it should take up to 15 minutes for the number to become changed and active. 

If after 15 minutes try calling the number from a different phone to find out if it works if it does then you are good to go.  If the number change did not work for some odd reason then give TELUS Client Care a call and they will set the number up for you.

Best of Luck!!! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Guardian

A search on "change phone number" in the Neighbourhood answers your question with the first hit:

http://forum.telus.com/t5/My-Mobility-Account/can-i-change-my-cell-phone-number/m-p/41402/highlight/...