Mobility Devices
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Shipping label

I’m in the most frustrating position at the moment. I’m currently and have been on the bring it back program. Ordered the iPhone 15 pro max online, received, using and went to find out how to return my old device. Never received a shipping label.I vi...

JBru by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unacceptable Trade-In Credit Delay

Beyond frustrated with the extended delay in receiving credit for my trade-in. Following instructions from Telus, I mailed my iPhone 12 Pro Max via Canada Post and it was received by Telus Dec 5, 2023 (Canada Post Tracking confirmed). Jan 23, 2024 fi...

Shenn by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring it back program with an overbilling.

I have more of a statement and rant about my experience today. Issue called in today- 390$ Bring it back charge on this months bill. Canada post Tracking shows it was received- And notes on TELUS side noting condition. I called today and requested a ...

Cytrex by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bring it back

Hi! So my term with Bring it Back is done and I wanted to upgrade from a iPhone 13 Pro to a Samsung S24. Problem is, the girl told me since the back is cracked I’d have to pay $430 to RETURN the phone. Then if I wanted to keep it I’d have to pay the ...

Kenwilli by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! icloud

Does any one know if I cloud should be off if I got I phone 13 its a 124 gig storage thanks

HOTROD2024 by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos