HTC ONE - Android 4.3

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

jasonandrobbie
Resident

I know HTC has said that android 4.3 will be available to carries this month (sept 2013).  However their site doesnt have anything listed in the software update for this.  Has anyone asked Telus already and gotten any feedback.  I am a new customer so I dont know how long it takes them to push updates once they have them.

KittyGumDropz
Ambassador
Hi, please check on this link: http://mobility.telus.com/en/AB/Software-Updates/android-updates-main.shtml
xXKittyGumDropzXx
jasonandrobbie
Resident

That link has no information on the Android 4.3 that HTC is pushing to carriers this month.  It only shows an update to 4.1.2.  So it doesnt answer the question at all.

Thanks though

Silver_Arrow
Ambassador

The update should be coming out soon. It may end up being in October though. A leak of 4.3 was released for the AT&T One (Same device) so it should be only a matter of time until it recieves the update.

Highlighted
oriemg
Connector

I downloaded and installed my Android 4.3 update on my HTC One yesterday. I had to manually search for it though.