cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data sharing

JeremyBoehm
Just Moved In
Is my data automatically shared with my wife in a joint account or do I need to do something else with Telus or on the phones? Numbers are ... The second doesn't have a data plan so I want to make sure it's sharing from the first phone's days
2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

1) The Neighbours here are Telus customers, so have no access to your account information

2) Your data would be shared only if the account was set up that way, as not all account have shared data. You should be able to confirm in My Telus if the data is shared across the lines in the account. If you can't find the answer in My Telus, then contact Telus by any of the means in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page. Easiest might be through their Twitter account or Facebook presence.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Syaoran
All-Star

Please do not post your personal information in any posts on a public forum!  As mentioned, no one on this forum can access your account.  If you want to keep your account secure, please remove your phone numbers because you never know when bots or people trolling for personal info are lurking.