cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I view my text messages online? my blackberry is broken and need to see my msgs

loraclum
Just Moved In

Is there a place on mytelusmobility.com to view my text messages?  my blackberry is broken and I cannot access my messages.

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Loganaaron
Just Moved In

Unfortunately there is no way to view your messages online.

View solution in original post

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Would removing the SIM and inserting it into a second phone allow the person see their incoming text messages?

Once the sim is inserted in the new phone and the phone is connected to the network, all the new incoming msgs will be received on the new phone.

xl.. the answer is yes. Just insert the SIM to another phone and the incoming messages will come in to the other phone.
loraclum.. if you want to check the previous messages unfortunately it's not available on the web but you can contact the Privacy department of Telus by dialing 1-800-567-0000.
xXKittyGumDropzXx

4 REPLIES 4

Loganaaron
Just Moved In

Unfortunately there is no way to view your messages online.

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Would removing the SIM and inserting it into a second phone allow the person see their incoming text messages?

Once the sim is inserted in the new phone and the phone is connected to the network, all the new incoming msgs will be received on the new phone.

xl.. the answer is yes. Just insert the SIM to another phone and the incoming messages will come in to the other phone.
loraclum.. if you want to check the previous messages unfortunately it's not available on the web but you can contact the Privacy department of Telus by dialing 1-800-567-0000.
xXKittyGumDropzXx