Can I cancel a 2 year term?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Hi. I was thinking about purchasing a refreshed iPhone 4s on a 2 year term. Would I be able to ever cancel the 2 year term if needed? And if so, how much would it cost?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

You can always renew your contract before the end of your contract. All you need to pay is your device balance, which is the remaining cost of the rebate your received when you initially purchased your phone. For example if you purchase a 500$ phone, but it only cost you 100$ with the contract, than you've had a 400$ subsidy. So 400$/24 months contract = 16.67$. If you have 8 months left in your contract, your device balance would be 16.67$ * 8 months = 133.33$

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

You can always renew your contract before the end of your contract. All you need to pay is your device balance, which is the remaining cost of the rebate your received when you initially purchased your phone. For example if you purchase a 500$ phone, but it only cost you 100$ with the contract, than you've had a 400$ subsidy. So 400$/24 months contract = 16.67$. If you have 8 months left in your contract, your device balance would be 16.67$ * 8 months = 133.33$

View solution in original post