Bring Koodo phone to Telus

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
If I have a Koodo phone and I want to bring it to Telus, do I still have to unlock it? I'm postpaid with koodo and I want to go postpaid with Telus too

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Connector

@Dylemb wrote:
If I have a Koodo phone and I want to bring it to Telus, do I still have to unlock it? I'm postpaid with koodo and I want to go postpaid with Telus too

If you get any sim error message while inserting your Telus sim card means,you will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your service provider or else  try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Unlock-Zone.com

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hi, it's a good question but yes, you'll need to have it unlock since in terms of network settings, the phone will be lock to Koodo's network.

Most Helpful
Connector

@Dylemb wrote:

If you get any sim error message while inserting your Telus sim card means,you will need to unlock your phone.For unlocking you can approach your service provider or else  try to buy an unlocking service from any one of the online unlocking service provider like Unlock-Zone.com

View solution in original post