After downloading ios7 my apps r in the App Store. How do I get the on my phone screen ?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Download them again, just make sure that your iCloud or Apple ID is logged in to your app store. To check just go to Settings > iTunes and App Store > Log In
To download your apps go to the App Store and tap on the Purchased tab located at the bottom of the screen then you'll see all your apps, just tap on the icon beside the app that looks like a cloud with an arrow pointing down.

xXKittyGumDropzXx

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Download them again, just make sure that your iCloud or Apple ID is logged in to your app store. To check just go to Settings > iTunes and App Store > Log In
To download your apps go to the App Store and tap on the Purchased tab located at the bottom of the screen then you'll see all your apps, just tap on the icon beside the app that looks like a cloud with an arrow pointing down.

xXKittyGumDropzXx

View solution in original post