Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! No message waiting light?

I recently was updated to Telus fibre. All went smoothly BUT I now notice a couple of telephone related things. 1) I suddenly have call waiting. A feature I hate and would like to permanently disable. Yes PERMANENTLY! 2) I have 2 Panasonic wireless p...

Rick81 by Coach
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blank screens after logging into Arcadyan router

I've tried multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) but get nothing but a blank screen after logging into my Telus Arcadyan ("trash can") router. Once, after hitting Refresh, I was able to get a nag screen suggesting a change of admin password, bu...

TELUS PureFibre X

Good day all... I'd be very interested in chatting with anyone who may be currently running the TELUS Purefibre X 2.5Gbps service, including thoughts on speed, useability, and equipment... Thanks...

DrPacman by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my wifi parental controls

Hi I use to be able to use the mywifi app to schedule time off the wifi for the kids. this feature is now elusive and I can't change the schedule. I can only manually pause all their devices. I click on the kids profile and it only gives me two optio...

glen1974 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating IPv6 in Bridge Mode

Hey all, I'm using the Telus Wifi Hub in bridge mode with a Asus AX-11000 but the Telus Hub doesn't seem to be passing IPv6 addresses through. My Asus is generating them but when they leave the Telus hub, they are sent as IPv4. Any suggestions of how...

Telus email is broken

Can anyone receive emails sent to there alias's? I cant ! No wonder so many people seemed to have gone silent!

MrE by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours