Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Wifi Issues - Too many devices on one access point?

I currently have the gigabit fibre plan. All my wired devices have no issues and run full speed. However, I get intermittent drops in my wifi connection speed across multiple devices. Right now my cellphone is showing wifi connection speed of 6Mbps w...

WilliamL by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

question regarding the green boxes in the neighborhood

Hi, we are trying to buy a house and have found a couple of green boxes with the Telus name on them. Those boxes are located literally on the lot area (backyard) but still outside the fence. We are concern about the boxes: what is the purpose of thos...

Resolved! Fibre Availability Information Wrong

Our townhouse complex had a Telus Fibre NAP installed in our utility room a few years ago. One of the unit's was able to get their fibre services installed, but Telus's systems still show that fibre is not available for the other units. Who do we spe...

Emitskatan by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi 6

Hello, I currently have Pure Fibre Gigabit Internet (1000 Speed) and have the white cylinder Telus Wifi Hub. Telus came out with their new 2500 speed internet and are advertising wifi 6 technology. To the best of my knowledge, I am pretty sure wifi 6...

saadub by Just Moved In
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SSID Isolation for Guest Network (T3200M) - Chromecast

Hello, So I have a T3200M where I have a main wifi network running in smart mode so it automatically manages the 2.4/5ghz network for me with the same SSID name, which is great for my office where everyone has the same network/password setup. Now I a...

T3200M by Neighbour
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boost extender will only connect to PC, not iOS devices

So my telus router works great and gives me pretty good coverage, but my boost mesh extender is pretty much useless as the only devices that will connect to it are our PC’s. iOS devices like our iPhones will not connect. Have tried turning wifi off a...

My Wi-Fi app

I recently had PureFibre internet installed, and have the "My Wi-Fi" app installed on my phone to manage usage, primarily using the "pause" capability to make sure my teen isn't on the internet 24/7. But I've looked for hours on the Telus site to fin...

Bitdefender Box 2 - Can't use T3200M Bridge Mode?

I have had for a few years a Bitdefender Box 2 (basically a router / firewall to protect my IoT devices) attached to my TELUS T3200M without issues. To be safe ( I assumed); I have by Optik TV boxes attached directly to the LAN jacks on the T3200M (a...

Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours