Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Forum searching

I may be crazy, but I'm almost positive that this forum used to have a way to search posts. Did it get removed, or am I just out to lunch on this? If it did get removed, why?

ZTE MF 288 File Server Access over VPN denied

I am having trouble connecting to a file server at a remote location over our VPN. When connected to my home network and Internet via Telus Wifi and Fibre using a Mac I can connect to the VPN then login to the server. Switching the computer to an Int...

SteveG by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Install Technician Contact

Hi, I am looking to speak directly to a Telus Fiber Install Tech. The Telus phone support does not have the information that I am looking for. The only way to contact a tech is if you know one already or if they have left a card from a previous insta...

gooses89 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi boosters, modem and smart switch

HelloI have a Telus t3200 modem with two frequency 2.4 and 5. But there are setup in garage so to get connectivity till the top floorI have 2 boosters installed which run on their own separate network and all my devices are connected to that. So I wa...

Aryan by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Telus WiFi Hubs listed as targets of attack

From this article: https://therecord.media/routers-and-modems-running-arcadyan-firmware-are-under-attack/ "...once exploited, the vulnerability can be used to bypass authentication procedures on affected routers and modems to enable the Telnet servic...

stampeder by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kids winning the battle on Youtube - Need to show who's boss

So the time as come to put the foot down on the Youtube App inside the Optik TV STB. I was able to block the YouTube channel with PIN so victory there. From what I can tell there is no way to uninstall the YouTube app on the Optik STB operating syste...

bumbo73 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maximum Number of Devices Wifi

Hi there,I have the new arcaydian wifi hub with gigabit internet. I have couple wifi devices drop connection occasionally, and they’re not far from the router. I do have a bunch of smart home devices, could this be caused by having too many wifi devi...

sillyjav by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours