Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus email arrives blank in my gmail inbox

Why does every email sent to my Telus account arrive in my inbox without body content? This happens consistently and I wonder why. It doesn't matter whether I open my gmail inbox through Outlook (my default), or on my phone or in gmail webmail, it's ...

vanthien by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech had me install app

a tech had me install an app called techsee instant mirroring so they could observe me complete a speedtest. Is this normal? I just want to make sure I didnt install a malicious app?

bigry68 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enterphone and internet line

Hello!Recently moved into a new condo and had wifi/internet set up. We have a phone that we plug into the same line for our enterphone and was told we needed a DSL filter. When the phone is connected to the DSL filter and the modems are connected as ...

Cweber27 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding a wifi6 router to my white telus wifi hub

hi there, ive tried looking through the forums but couldnt find any thing concrete.i currently have optik tv and telus fiber internet. the fiber goes to an ONT then the white wifi hub. can i simply plug the TPlink AX5400 router into the wifi hub or w...

Copyright infringement notice

I keep getting emails from Telus notifying me of a copyright infringement claim against my internet account. I have no idea what it refers to and I don't want to open the attachment in case it contains a virus. In fact, I don't even have a Telus acco...

ottawa by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installing fibre lines

When they come to install the new fibre to your home,do they need access to all phone outlets in your house?

Pam-MB by Advocate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smart Home Issues

Looking for advice... I have my home set up with a number of smart home devices...well dozens and dozens actually. We just got upgraded to a fibre connection this last summer and I am now on the 1G Purefibre internet plan and also have the optic TV. ...

Noob73 by Organizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Client DNS Settings on Tleus Fibre Router (Arcadyan?)

Hi,I just had fibre installed and received a new white, round router which is obviously a rebranded piece of hardware (possibly from Arcadyan.)I'm using a private DNS server on my local LAN, but I can't seem to get the built-in DHCP server to hand ou...

AltoBaja by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours