Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! 2 Router 2 IP Set Up Issues

I have a set up that I am using that seems to work for other people but I cant seem to get it to work for me. The goal is to have 2 IP addresses functioning at the same time. Can someone tell me what I am missing to get this set up working properly. ...

is350G by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! T3200M WIFI working fine. Ethernet has no internet

So WIFI is working with no problems. But when I connect an Ethernet cable the internet is not working. On my MacBook, it shows up as connected. The router IP is there. It has an IPv6 address but there is no internet. I tried everything I could think ...

Telus Booster issue

So today I had a tech come in and setup a new modem as I upgraded to 1000mbps. I used to have the Telus mesh wifi boosters on my old network as my house is horrible for signals. Everything worked perfectly before. Now with the new modem they won't wo...

DigBilf by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Mail server JUNK mail

What is with the sudden rash of Junk mail? I knew there was going to be trouble when Telus switched to Google Mail as the host server. Sure Google is around the world, but at what cost to the user? Makes me think of these comments / questions...1. A ...

Michael_G by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Hub wifi

I have a hub out at my cabin that has always worked great for internet. Recently we have hooked up google nest for our thermostat and InkbirdSmart for outdoor thermostats, which we like to monitor while we are away. Seems like after about 8 hours of ...

AmandaW by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Gmail account when I quit being a customer

Since my Telus email is now with Google gmail, a free service, will Telus be a decent corporate citizen and allow my Telus email account to continue after I am no longer a Telus customer or do they terminate the account? Thanks Some background.I live...

Resolved! T3200 and my own mesh wifi

Not tech savvy at all so looking for help. I have the T3200 modem installed into the garage and an Actiontec attached by coax cables on the main floor that has an ethernet cable attached to a Telus router (or extender?). I am wondering if it was poss...

janetylau by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus/Koodo and potential data breach

Hi everyone,I got call yesterday from a phone number that appeared as Telus and the caller said as a Home service Telus customer I could move my mobile line to Koodo and get more value in terms of data to use on my phone.It sounded like a good offer ...

Ter by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Arcadyan Trash Can router - anybody have a manual?

Hello all, Looking for a manual for the Arcadyan trash can looking router. White cylinder with the lift able top. Want to confirm it's maximum internet connection speed. People are telling me it is 1G. Anybody know what the new Telus square router mo...

d4ll4s by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours