Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Need set LAN port to music NAS

I use TM3200M router for my WI-FI and Optik TV. I set TM3200M as a bridge mode at LAN1 and connect with my new music NAS, however it doesn't work. It can't show NAS IP on my status table. How can I keep Optik and make LAN1 for new router or NAS?

cc31163 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wired Telus Boost

Hi there, this seems like a simple question, but I can't find a firm answer: is it possible to connect via ethernet a secondary Telus Boost device? I managed to run a long ethernet cable from the T3200M to the bedroom where I have poor WiFi. I hooked...

Esto by Organizer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus "can't give you fibre as the signal is too low"??

I am in Aspen Woods, Calgary. It is a house about 5 years old. The "fibre drop" (as in outside fibre cable) people tell me that fibre had been installed outside when it was built, as was the case for other houses in my small road. They drilled a hole...

andreww by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unresolved billing issues, failure to follow-up by telus

Hello, While I do realize this forum is not meant for person account question, this is my last resort as i am am receiving little more than fragmented and inadequate support through customer service phone lines. I will no longer phone customer servic...

Telus Wi-Fi B20T AP/Booster Guest Network

As part of new PureFibre residential service, I was given a Telus Wi-Fi Model B20T access point/"booster". On its System Information page it says it's a "Technicolor EWH1350TLU".On its Wireless configuration page it shows a "Guest" network, which is ...

NVDude by Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pure Fiber Install

Just wondering if a Telus technician needs access to the inside of my house to complete the fibre optic installation. Only Telus service we have is phone (landline and mobile) and we have a communication box set up on the exterior of our house. We ha...

kyc by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! In game ping

Hi there, just have been having a issue with this for a while now and I have done a bunch to try and fix this problem. I'm a PC gamer and I currently get an in game ping of around 90-100 in my games I play. The odd game might be down to about 80's bu...

Vandallay by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accessibility

How do I (and other residents,) lobby for access to Telus internet and TV services for our 20 unit building - and ultimately for the wider community ? As a long-time Telus customer, in more than one location, I was satisfied with the service we recei...

6160 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my wifi router

Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to plug a switch into the fiber optic terminal. To this switch I would add the T3200M router supplied as standard and another router purchased on amazon. Can I make this change, if so which router would you adv...

Ticharlo by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours