Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

WOL not working after one minute

Hi I am trying to use the Wake On Lan feature on my pc. The feature works for a minute after turning off my pc but, if the pc is off for longer than one minute the feature wont work anymore. I have already set a static ip for my pc on LAN. Does anyon...

Arvan by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Southern Alberta

Are Telus Home Services (internet & TV) available in Southern Alberta, specifically Hayes, Champion and Grassy Lake? Thank you

Resolved! internet- changing from phone land line to fibreoptic

This is my second try at getting this forum to work. wish me luck. the forum has serious technical problems.phone calls and emails to telus- nobody could answer simple questions. there is a utility pole at end of our driveway - i assume it has fibreo...

Anon125 by Advocate
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet drops off

I have a new iPad Pro. The Internet continually drops off. I contacted Telus and They checked my Internet connection and said there’s nothing wrong with my modem etc. I contacted Apple and they sent me to an Apple store and they checked the iPad Pro ...

New Smart Hub (Rural Internet)?

For those who have the new Smart Hub, is there really any changes to the service or hardware vs the old one? I'm still using the old ZTE device and I don't see the need to order the new one if there's no meaningful changes AND you need a Telus tech t...

J_Y117 by Organizer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel new activation

Hello, my aunt just signed up for the Telus fibre internet $89 promo last night. Now she wants to cancel. Is it still possible to cancel the day after without getting penalty fees? She has yet to install any modems or registered her account.Thanks!

Jh01 by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

download speed

I just set up this account for (TELUS fibre-optic High Speed) internet service. I get 800k download speed. This is the same speed as the free internet at the library.

costumer by Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! download speed

I just set up an account for fibre-optic internet connection/service. I get 800k download speed. This is the same speed what the library provides as free internet.

costumer by Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours