Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! I just want a paper bill!!!! how hard is this???

The CRA requires paper if they do an audit. I don't have a printer at home, nor do I have any use for one besides printing out my two telus bills - why is it so hard for a customer who wants to pay their bills online to receive a paper bill, in the r...

Lacp Arcadyan

Hello,Is it possible to set the Arcadyan wifi hub with lacp?I can set lacp up on my ubiquiti switch no problem but didn't see anything in the router settings..I upgraded to 1.5gbps from 1gbps, hoping they were going send me the NH20A instead I got th...

Bdizzle by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When Telus States "Wi-Fi equipment rental included"

Does that mean the cost of said equipment is included in the stated monthly plan fee? ie No extra charges? Pure Fibre X 2.5 Gigabit InternetIncludes:Up to 2500 Mbpsdownload speedUp to 2500 Mbpsupload speedUnlimited data on a 2 year term, then $20/mon...

kamak by Ambassador
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre install

I want the Fibre and the line was brought to the house (triplex) but only the unit beliw me was hooked up. Now the telus guy tgat came says he can’t or doesn’t know know how to bring the line up and into my place. What will happen. Will I be without ...

Mnash by Friendly Neighbour
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware firewall

I,m thinking of installing a hardware firewall between the optical network terminal and TM3200 router. The particular hardware is Firewalla Gold. This would require configuring the TM3200 router in bridge mode. Would this configuration work with Opti...

Gsmax by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amplifi Alien Router ubiquiti with MC220L SFP converter

hello i'm switching to telus soon i have a Amplifi Alien Routeur , https://amplifi.com/docs/AmpliFi_Alien_Datasheet.pdfdo you think it is possible to connect fiber directly with a MC220L https://static.tp-link.com/2021/202102/20210205/Media%20Convert...

Azuriat by Friendly Neighbour
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FIBRE CABLE SPECS

I had a Telus technician come to my condo in March to set-up my unit for Fibre. He took one look at my router location and asked that I call an electrician to fish the fibre from the connector at my front door to where the router is. I have an electr...

Vemo by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours