Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Email Weirdness

We use a Telus smarthub for our internet and out of the blue our email (Apple) has stopped working normally. We have to use our data to send and receive email 99% of the time. Very occasionally we receive email but can’t seem to ever send it. We can ...

Tumchewx by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Internet DNS issue

My Telus Internet connection loses DNS configuration every once in a while. Over a 3 month period, it used to fail DNS resolution perhaps once a month or less. This week though, it has happened 4 times already. This happens across the board on all de...

ppuru by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake Telus Repair guys?

If it normal for repair guys saying they were dispatched to check on the fiber upgrade and they say they are hired outside guys? Had a black pickup truck with Telus sticker on it. I called Telus and they said they wouldnt do that. Just wondering if a...

Qwert13 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep getting emails that I can't unsubsribe from

Usually once every couple weeks I get an email that says I'm not protected and it's time to join some stupid partner ship with Telus and Norton. I don't want to. There's no unsubscribe button and clicking any link sends me to either the Norton websit...

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 16-57-56 Re Kevin it’s time to get set up - krbodkin@gmail.com - Gmail.png
Kevan by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do VPNs work?

Just thinking about privacy issues and want to know about having a VPN. Will it help and does running one slow down my internet speeds?

Pitchblack by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed test.

I did a speed test on my network. Wirelessly my laptop says Download: 610.58 MbpsUpload: 480.76 MbpsPing: 1 MSIs this a normal result for a home network connection? I know that doing an ethernet connection would be best but sometimes having it wirele...

Pitchblack by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Fiber with Ubiquiti Dream Machine

Hi everyone,I have the Telus fiber coming into the Arcadyan Router and I am planning to get the Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro(UDM). The UDM has 1 SFP+WAN port(10GbE), 1 SFP+ LAN Ports, and 1 RJ45 WAN Port. Click here for the UDM specifications. I am loo...

Ming by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours