Internet & Home Phone
Discuss and/or ask questions about your TELUS Internet and Home Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Google Nest Telus Optik TV

When Telus devices are connected on Google Home app the Google Nest connection to the Samsung smart TV on Smartthings stops working to turn TV off and on etc. and the Optik connection does not work either.

SShepherd by Just Moved In
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

fibre

Hi everyone. I would like to know if Telus fiber is planned for home services? I see that shaw is present. so that would be cool to know thank you.

cyrnath by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Weirdness

We use a Telus smarthub for our internet and out of the blue our email (Apple) has stopped working normally. We have to use our data to send and receive email 99% of the time. Very occasionally we receive email but can’t seem to ever send it. We can ...

Tumchewx by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus Internet DNS issue

My Telus Internet connection loses DNS configuration every once in a while. Over a 3 month period, it used to fail DNS resolution perhaps once a month or less. This week though, it has happened 4 times already. This happens across the board on all de...

ppuru by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake Telus Repair guys?

If it normal for repair guys saying they were dispatched to check on the fiber upgrade and they say they are hired outside guys? Had a black pickup truck with Telus sticker on it. I called Telus and they said they wouldnt do that. Just wondering if a...

Qwert13 by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep getting emails that I can't unsubsribe from

Usually once every couple weeks I get an email that says I'm not protected and it's time to join some stupid partner ship with Telus and Norton. I don't want to. There's no unsubscribe button and clicking any link sends me to either the Norton websit...

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 16-57-56 Re Kevin it’s time to get set up - krbodkin@gmail.com - Gmail.png
Kevan by Neighbour
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do VPNs work?

Just thinking about privacy issues and want to know about having a VPN. Will it help and does running one slow down my internet speeds?

Pitchblack by Friendly Neighbour
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed test.

I did a speed test on my network. Wirelessly my laptop says Download: 610.58 MbpsUpload: 480.76 MbpsPing: 1 MSIs this a normal result for a home network connection? I know that doing an ethernet connection would be best but sometimes having it wirele...

Pitchblack by Friendly Neighbour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Telus Fiber with Ubiquiti Dream Machine

Hi everyone,I have the Telus fiber coming into the Arcadyan Router and I am planning to get the Ubiquiti Dream Machine Pro(UDM). The UDM has 1 SFP+WAN port(10GbE), 1 SFP+ LAN Ports, and 1 RJ45 WAN Port. Click here for the UDM specifications. I am loo...

Ming by Organizer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Trending tags
Friendliest neighbours